Dear Rushes Owners and Guests:
Want to enjoy the best of the fall color and the cool crisp air? Join us at The Rushes!
Our Welcome Center with the swimming pool, hot tub, sauna, and exercise room are now open from 8:00AM to 8:00PM daily. During these times, our staff will be available to assist you with checking in and out of the resort and with any other questions you may have.
Our resort provides acres of wooded landscape for hiking and other amenities to enjoy during your stay. Our Welcome Center has food, refreshments, and clothing items available for purchase as well as movie rentals and activities.
The health and safety of our owners, guests and staff is vital and we will continue to try to provide a safe, healthy environment for your stay.
Who Should Wear a Mask at The Rushes?
- People, including children older than two, should wear a mask in an indoor public place IF they are:
- Fully vaccinated and in an area with substantial or high transmission
- Fully vaccinated and with a weakened immune system
- In general, you do not need to wear a mask in outdoor settings
- Consider wearing a mask in crowded outdoor settings and for activities with close contact with others who are not fully vaccinated.
We at the Rushes are concerned for you, our owners and guests and our staff. Since we cannot determine who has been vaccinated and who suffers with a weakened immune system, we will wear masks to protect YOU and our Staff.
We suggest that regardless of your vaccination status you may want to be prepared for the requirements that other Door County businesses have in place for their establishments.
We hope to see you at the Rushes for your rest and relaxation needs.
The Board of Directors